Saturday, December 17, 2005

My Eyes!

I have been concentrating on reading some fluffy bunny articles. I just hope that I never sounded like that years ago. I've been working on my website. I learned how to do image maps. Go me. After I had it up on the page and everything, I realized, I should've did that last because I'll be adding more too it. I'll figure it all out later. David keeps harassing me about using Blender. I just opened it and I don't understand it! Sure, 3-D models are cool but only if you can use them! Maybe I'll do a complete site overall...*thinks*....hmm...and this version won't suck as bad.

I finished another I-cord today. At this rate, I won't have it done till Febuary! *screams* Although, I saw some hairfalls that cost $50, so I am saving money! Another Saturaday not attending the Stitch 'N Bitch cause of David. I wanted to go and he didn't.

David is snoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home